miss carly tagged me to do this little ten things thingy-ma-bob. and then tag ten others. hmm...exciting?
Ten things that make me happy.
1. Books - they are my lifeline. They let me escape to other worlds and into my head - good for when things get tough. Also my audio books/dramatisations. Always there when i am having trouble getting to sleep.
2. Walking home at night. I love walking home at night from the bus stop. I love the emptyness and they way the street lights light up everything. I take mental photographs of it all.
3. Baths. I am definetly a bath girl not a shower girl. I love to lie in the bath...very hot bath..and read. I never fill the bath up first but sit in it while it is being filled up
4. Cricket on the radio - best thing ever :)and pretty funny to listen to
5. Camping. With my boyfriend. I love being outside the city and see beautiful places. And eating tasty food. I love to just sit in a chair in the afternoon reading and eating yummy food/hor devours.
6. Planning holidays. Before we did our last big trip (Cairns to Broome) I spent like a year researching. Not booking things or anything like that. Just reading about it all. I think I would make a really good holiday planner :P
7. Getting something in the post - apart from bills/uni stuff. It is always so exciting. And i have been getting quite a lot recently - things i have bought, cards, exciting presents :)
8. My limpets :) when they cooperate and do what i want them to do
9. Beautiful things made from wood. I love the smell, the texture and the shapes. Especialy australian wood
10. Getting a phone call from a friend :) Makes me feel special
Now for ten people
Melissa at Sugar Coat it