Monday, April 19, 2010

It is finished!!!

Today I handed in my honours thesis. All four bound copies of it. Am so over it by this point - but hello my free time (well...until I get a job). Unfortunately my celebration plans have to had be curtailed as yesterday I came down with a horrible flu type thing. Only 3 hours of sleep last as I was so clogged up :(

Sigh.

But I did reward myself with an icecream (it was very hot) and an hours worth of book shopping!

My plans are
- get a massage
- borrow some dvds
- sleep
- catch up with friends and family
- buy some much needed clothes!!

8 comments:

Melissa {Suger} said...

Congratulations Ms Clarissa! Hope it goes spectacularly well. Enjoy the celebration.

DB said...

Wooooooo!!!! Go Rissole!!!!

E. said...

Congratulations on handing in your thesis!

I hope you recover from the illness quickly.

PinkPatentMaryJanes said...

Wooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooo! Well done. Enjoy your freetime xx

Marie said...

Congratulations Clarissa!!

Hope you feel better soon

Clarissa said...

Thanks everyone - I am slowly on the mend!

Counting Coconuts said...

Hooray! But bummer you're not feeling well - glad to hear you're on the mend!

Marg said...

Woo-hoo! Well done!