Monday, April 19, 2010

It is finished!!!

Today I handed in my honours thesis. All four bound copies of it. Am so over it by this point - but hello my free time (well...until I get a job). Unfortunately my celebration plans have to had be curtailed as yesterday I came down with a horrible flu type thing. Only 3 hours of sleep last as I was so clogged up :(

Sigh.

But I did reward myself with an icecream (it was very hot) and an hours worth of book shopping!

My plans are
- get a massage
- borrow some dvds
- sleep
- catch up with friends and family
- buy some much needed clothes!!

8 comments:

Melissa@Suger Coat It said...

Congratulations Ms Clarissa! Hope it goes spectacularly well. Enjoy the celebration.

DarNonymous said...

Wooooooo!!!! Go Rissole!!!!

E. said...

Congratulations on handing in your thesis!

I hope you recover from the illness quickly.

PinkPatentMaryJanes said...

Wooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooo! Well done. Enjoy your freetime xx

The Fat Chick said...

Congratulations Clarissa!!

Hope you feel better soon

Clarissa said...

Thanks everyone - I am slowly on the mend!

Mari-Ann said...

Hooray! But bummer you're not feeling well - glad to hear you're on the mend!

Marg said...

Woo-hoo! Well done!