Saturday, March 27, 2010

Lovesong by Alex Miller

I featured Lovesong by Alex Miller on my Teaser Tuesday post this week and i thought I would give a very quick review/opinion of the book.

The book was very easy to read - I finished it in a day - and I just wanted to keep reading it to find out what happened. It is an interesting story which makes you think about the choices we make and how things can go wrong in a relationship. Also about the nature of storytelling. In a way it is quite a concise book - doesn't waffle on for ages - which is good in this age of busyness. I plan on reading more by this author.

Has anyone else read this book? And if so what did you think?

2 comments:

PinkPatentMaryJanes said...

Sounds like I have to track this one down - thanks for the review Clarissa!

Clarissa said...

My pleasure. It is quite a recent book so you shouldn't have any trouble finding it :)