Friday, May 14, 2010

Simple pleasures

Ages ago E. from Whining at the World awarded me the Beautiful Blogger award so now I am finally getting round to it!!!



The rules are as follows
1. Thank and link to the person that gave you the award
2. Pass the award along to 7-9-15- however many bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
3. Contact said Blogs and let them know they’ve won
4. State 7 things about yourself

So I am going to list 7 simple pleasures of mine which I have been aprecciating recently.

* Lying on the grass looking up at the sky on a brilliant sunny autumn day. I love looking at the trees as they silloute with the sky.

* Riding home on the bus across the harbour bridge. I love the view, no matter if it is afternoon with a sunset or nightime with the opera house lit up. I feel so priveldged to see this view every day.

* Arriving at my beautiful field site. I love it when I am just arriving there and there is the endless ocean on one side (seriously an enormous area of horizon) and the beautiful blue ocean and rocks in the bay which is my site. Sometimes I just want to leap in for a swim but I can't!

* Having a bath with all the windows closed and no air thing going - I love the steaminess!


www.studiohousecards.com/MicheleWright.html

* Getting in to bed just after a hot bath and the feeling of the sheets on my skin

* Reading - anywhere!

* The pleasure of getting a phone call from someone you love!

Ok...to pass it on...most people will have already received this..but ah well.

Dar from Satisfy my soul
Nichol from Possible Thunderstorms
Mrs P from A study in contradictions
Pink Patent Mary Janes
Psych Babbler at Over cups of coffee

Since I have some awards I needed to give back...don't feel left out now because you might get one of those!!!

No comments: