Friday, May 21, 2010

Seven Deadly Sins!

I was tagged by E. at Whining at the World



Sloth - how do you relax?

With a bath and a book. Or with a book of pixel problems (a type of logic problem).

Gluttony - What can't you get enough of, even though it's bad for you?

Cheese (and crackers). Salsa and cornchips.

Greed - What do you get greedy for?

For more books! And time with my boyfriend!!

Envy - What makes you green?

At the moment - people who have had already had their honours consensus meeting and know how they went! Otherwise...my grandparents who get to travel around australia all the time!

Lust - What does it for you?

Ummm...long eyelashes. In terms of if I could have anyone...David Tennant in Doctor Who...Richard Armitage (when in North and South..and I am actually kinda liking him in Robin Hood at the moment) and the phantom of the Opera. So I guess..what really does do it for me is confidence and someone who is skilled at something and gets exitable about it!

Pride - What are you inordinately proud of?

Me handing in my honours project on time. And for lasting over 6 and a half months without my boyfreind (yay..half way point).


Wrath (Anger) - What makes you cranky?

Injustice. SO angry I sometimes cry. In a more trivial light..people who are always late.

So to pass it on...
well...basically most people who regulary comment on this blog have either been tagged for this meme or I have recently tagged for something else...so anyone can do it!!!

No comments: